One important aspect of VentiSwap is its ability to allow the user to select the receiving network of the received asset/token. This also works with the sending asset/token. This allows the user to easily swap assets on one blockchain that are pegged to another blockchain without first swapping back to the native blockchain.
The source asset can be selected by connecting the desired network of the wallet.
The receive asset is selected by the 2nd step of the swap dialog below.
- I haveMATIC in myETH wallet, but wantBUSD on the Binance Beacon Chain (BEP2 BNB, Not BEP20 on BSC - Binance Smart Chain)
To achieve this trade -
- 1.Connect yourETH wallet to VentiSwap
- 2.SelectMATIC on the source section of the swap box (top)
- 3.SelectBUSD on the receiving section of the swap box (bottom)
- 4.Click Continue button (Now pink)
- 5.Enter a validBNB BEP2 wallet address in the Receiving Wallet Address box. Be careful NOT to enter a BSC wallet address!!!!
- 6.SelectBNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) for the Receiving Network
- I have ETH in my Ethereum wallet, but want USDC in my Phantom wallet on the Solana blockchain.
- I have BTC pegged BSC in my BNB wallet, but want ETH.